Search Engine Optimization Services
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a technique that employs a combination of factors to help your website achieve higher rankings in major search engines. SEO is an integral part of emerging Search Engine Marketing or Internet Marketing strategies that help promote your website so it may provide you with qualified leads, more business and therefore optimum growth. Being an expert in Search Engine Optimization and other online promotion strategies, Profit By Search offers you world-class services paired with cutting edge technology. View Our SEO Plans.
What we do :
- Search Engine Optimization
- Design Search Engine Friendly Web Sites
- Paid Submissions to Major Search Engines
- Submissions to Industry Specific Engines
- Submissions to Regional Engines
- Regular Reporting & Monitoring of your Web Site
- Competitor Analysis & Monitoring Content Composition Services
- Pay Per Click Campaigns
- Link Popularity Services
Profit By Search is an SEO agency that makes efforts to familiarize itself with the technique behind position engineering, and understands completely the tactics of search engine placement. We are an ethical organization that follows a strict no-Spam policy – this means we take no strategies that may put your website at risk with the search engines
We believe that an organization's web site can be more than just another communication vehicle - it is a window to the world that lets you interact, transact, build brands, test products. Users don't come online merely to read, listen, buy or chat - what draws them online is the quality of the experience.
Profit By Search combines rich content and effective web site design with intelligent applications to provide you & your potential customers with a quality experience and this experience is a result of an entire process of business, creative and technical understanding.
We are proud of our ability of working closely with our customers to achieve excellent results. Using a methodology based on our experience, we identify the ideal mix of strategies to accomplish your specific goals - ensuring both cost-effective marketing solutions and quality results.
OUR SEO METHODOLOGY
Initial Consultation :
We believe that nobody knows your business as well as you. However being your marketing partner, it is important for us to know your business just as well. That’s why our SEO specialists take the time & effort to understand the nuances of your business and also your expectations from the online marketing campaign.
This information helps us form a basis to build the entire online marketing campaign on.
An SEO specialist is assigned to your project that would be available to you Monday through Saturday, via phone as well as email.
KEY PHRASE IDENTIFICATION :
Success of search engine marketing largely depends on selecting the right keywords that would not only describe your business in the most precise way but would also bring in traffic to your website. At this point, we request you to send in a list of phrases that you feel are important to your business. Based on those we perform an in-depth research using online tools such as Wordtracker, to come up with keyphrases that would be most beneficial to your business. Unlike our competitors, we spend a lot of effort on keyword analysis and research for you for this stage is what would define the shape of the campaign.
WEBSITE OPTIMIZATION :
Once the keyphrases have been finalized by you for each target page of the site, it's time to get down to the nitty-gritty and begin the core website optimization process.
CONTENT OPTIMIZATION :
Search Engines place the highest importance on sites with quality content. It is therefore important for your site to have enough quality content that is totally relevant to your business.
Web pages with high keyword density and relevant quality text are much liked by search engines, and that’s why we too place a lot of importance on having good content on our client’s site.
Skilled content writers at Profit By Search undertake the task of optimizing your website to include target keyphrases while ensuring that it would make complete sense to a layman, thus enriching the website with content that would please the user as well as the Search engine spiders.
OPTIMIZATION HTML CODE :
In order to have a clean and search engine friendly website it is important that the site be pleasing to the eye, yet be free of any technical obstacles that would not be readable by search engine spiders (such as use of excessive flash, images etc.) Therefore it is essential to be able to strike a balance between good website design and clean spider-able technical code. Our SEO specialists have a strong technical understanding of how search engine spiders work thus offering the ability to optimize a site keeping the design as well as the coding part in mind.
There are three basic HTML tags that can affect your ranking – Title Tags, Keyword Tags and Description Tags. Profit By Search’s SEO specialists optimise these tags to include the target keyphrases to ensure greater spiderability and eventually better positioning.
WEBSITE PAGE RENAMING :
Search engines have recently come up with a ranking algorithm that gives importance to keyphrases that are placed in the URL of a page. However, we understand that due to stiff competition it is not entirely possible for you to have a domain name including keyphrases related to your business. Fortunately, Profit By Search has the answer to your problem. We would name your files with appropriate keyphrases. For instance, your company provides “ecommerce solutions” Profit By Search would rename your page “info.html” to “ecommerce_solutions.html” and would try to insert a keyword in the name of every single file.
WEBSITE LINK RENAMING :
It is important to have well linked internal site architecture – not only is it important to users visiting your website but is also important to search engine spiders that use the links to crawl & index the pages of your website. Since spiders are blind to images, it is essential that you have text links on your web site that include your target keyphrases. The better the site’s link architecture, the higher the changes of spiders crawling maximum pages of your website, and therefore directing higher traffic to your site.
CREATION OF SITE MAP :
When the optimization process has been completed, it's finally time to upload your new pages to your server and submit them to the search engines. We manually submit the optimized page URLs to the major search engines. We also perform submissions to major online directories.
SUBMISSIONS TO SEARCH ENGINES :
A site map is nothing more than a textual representation of your site’s architecture and therein lies its purpose – to provide search engine spiders with valid links to all pages of your website. The more pages indexed translates into a higher number of times that your website would be seen every time a search related to your business is conducted.
REGULAR REPORTING & MONITORING :
After the submissions are through, the only thing left to do is wait for your rankings to roll in! Usually it takes 2-3 months for your website to show up in search engines. If you've paid for inclusion with the search engines and directories that offer this, you'll start to see results within a week or two. We send monthly reports on the Search Engine rankings to you via email and also upload it on our site so as to make it accessible to you 24x7 hr. a week.
We at Profit By Search also monitor your site for the duration of the contract, the optimization of your web site in order to make/suggest changes according to new requirements/regulations which may arise from major search engines. We provide detailed traffic reports covering page views and visits by day of the week, time of the day, details on most visited pages, entry and exit pages, referring domains and other customized reporting and analysis.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION OF DYNAMIC WEBSITES
WHY OPTIMISE A DYNAMIC WEBSITE ?
The obvious goal of any e-commerce site is to make sales and generate business online. The technical oxymoron, however, is that as soon as an e-commerce element, or shopping cart is added, a Website ceases to be search engine friendly… putting an end to all hopes of search engine listings, ranks, traffic and, therefore, sales!. Profit By Search offers a never-before solution to this vicious circle. We have engineered a technology so that database-driven Websites become search engine friendly and soar up the ranking ladder!
WHAT IS DYNAMIC CONTENT ?
Dynamic content is information that is delivered to the Web browser in a different form from that which exists on the server. It is usually pulled from a database and created on a single template, on the fly at the server level through CGI programming, ASP, PHP, or by a content management system. For example, all pages of the following format: http://www.xyz.com/product/category_P.asp?idCategory=24 have been created on one template - http://www.xyz.com/product/category_P.asp
WHY DYNAMIC CONTENT IS NOT CONSIDERED SEO-FRIENDLY :
- The problem that arises is that since dynamic pages are practically pulled from a single (template) page, only one set of tags can be uploaded. Therefore, though your site may have pages and pages of content but only one template page, a limited number of key phrases only can be targeted and you lose the opportunity of maximizing on the SEO potential of each page.
- Spiders stop on seeing the? In the URL for fear of falling into a "dynamic spider trap," crawling through thousands of URLs when only a few really needed to be crawled. Since a dynamic URL usually indicates dynamic content, the simplest way for a search engine to avoid these spider traps is to avoid dynamic URLs altogether.
THE SOLUTION WE OFFER :
- The solution we offer for optimisation of Dynamic Content is unique in the sense that it does not require any changes to your site’s functioning and yet, ensures you leverage against the SEO advantages of Static websites. Your site will continue to function internally with database-driven content while the URLs begin to look like: www.abc.com/folder/a.html. Please find beneath sample URLs of solutions we have offered:
- Category Type pages: http://www.tescos.co.uk/subcategories.asp?sid=50 will be converted to: http://www.tescos.co.uk/subcategories/50/electronics.htm
- Product Type Page: http://www.tescos.co.uk/Productdetail.asp?id=301 will be converted to: http://www.tescos.co.uk/Product/301switches.htm
- These pages will also bear page-specific Meta tags and image-specific Alt Tags alongside optimised content to increase keyword density. This enables you to exploit the SEO potential of each dynamic page as opposed to the limitation of only being able to optimise the template page.
- An intensive and careful quality testing will be carried out to ensure that no broken links or other errors arise and your database driven search engine friendly site continues to function perfectly. Each dynamic page will then be individually manually submitted and indexed and thus act as an entrance for more traffic onto your site.
SEO India Company, seo india company has been Managing my website’s Pay-Per-Click campaigns on all the Paid Networks like Google ...
I, too, spent lots of time searching for 'just the right' SEO company India. Since we have 12 operating websites, ...